|My assistant as she sleeps on the job.|
Like that’s any surprise.
But it’s been amazing seeing the reaction to the pieces and, in a weird way, to this blog. It’s ironic that writing for other sites bring traffic to this site. I’m not quite sure how it happened, but I’m happy for it.
I’m still working on the post I promised you, the how-I-did-it post on how I wrote the commentary in the Guardian. That’ll be up shortly.
Until then, I figured that I’d give you some links and websites I’ve been reading lately for various things. They range from writing a synopsis for your novel (I’m not really looking forward to that) to an article about Yoani Sanchez. I’ve written about her before.
Enjoy the links and happy Friday!
- Mnookin: how to make the complex into compelling journalism, from E-byline
- How I Published and Launched My Latest Ebook for Under $150, from DIY Writing
- Ten new books from Houston authors, from the Houston Chronicle. (Gotta give it up for the hometown crowd)
- Five steps to writing a synopsis, from VivianBeck.com
- Top Cuban Dissident Yoani Sanchez Arrives in US, Criticizes Her Government, Fox News Latino