|To write is divine. To read is obligation.|
Wow, there were tons of writing links this week! And they are all useful. I couldn’t decide which ones to use so I decided to use them all and even then I think I may have missed a couple.
Here’s some of the more interesting, useful, mind-bending links about writing I found this week. Let me know if any of them are useful for you!
- Is there life after work? New York Times
- How to sync your iPad with Scrivener, Michael J. Holley
- Why You Should Write Serialized Novels: Interview with Plympton Publishing, The Write Practice
- Books are Becoming Less and Less Emotional, the Atlantic Wire
- Agent Advice: Brooks Sherman of FinePrint Literary Management, Writer’s Digest
- Shakespeare Wrote Commercial Fiction — The Battle Between Literary and Commercial Fiction, Kristen Lamb’s Blog
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew About Being an Author That I Learned the Hard Way, Huff Post Books
- Amazon launches “Send to Kindle” button for web publishers and WordPress blogs, Paid Content
- Self-Publish Author Scores Six-Figure Deal with HarperCollins, Digital Book World