You know how we come across stuff that we like to share or we wish we could keep in some way?
For me, it’s links about writing. I see lots of stuff, both good and bad, and I share them out on my Twitter and Facebook page. But sometimes it’s nice to have a bunch of links to read all at once, especially stuff that you’ve never read before.
Here are some of mine for the week. These are the ones I’ve either share or have seen floating by on social media:
- Mystery writer Elmore Leonard passed away today but not before leaving us some great writing rules for the rest of us mortals.
- I was surprised to see this essay about the importance of writing things that won’t be printed in Inside Higher Ed. Great piece.
- I loved these 11 tips to self-editing. It’s a necessary evil for every writer.
- For non-fiction writers, work on the book proposal now!
- Anne Carson on Aristotle’s Poetics.
- 25 ways to be a happy writer is one of my favorite finds. Number 10 is my favorite.
What are some of your favorite writing links this week?