Starting out the week with awesome links about writing and the writing life? That’s how it should be!
I typically do this on Fridays but since we’re doing things a bit differently this month, why not start with some interesting sites and info I’ve seen.
I love this group of links because not only is there information specifically for authors from sites that cater to them but also links from other kinds of sites, like the first one on the list. Learning about writing, being a writer, and even being an indie writer, comes from several sources.
So, without further explanation, here’s the five writing links to start your week.
- Entrepreneur Lewis Howes talks to Entrepreneur.com about living the dream. Some great tips for writers including surrounding yourself with a team and getting coached. That means, writers you need editors–both kinds.
- Part of a series at the Alliance of Independent Authors on how to reach your reader. Here’s one about newsletters.
- Talking about building a team, indie writers need them too. Here’s why.
- I’m not a big fan of book outlining but this person makes a decent case for it.
- Did you know there were 17 ways of promoting your content (re:book, story, etc) online? Me neither. Here’s all of them.